HC sends notice to Khemka
Express News Service : Chandigarh, Wed Nov 28 2012, 04:41 hrs
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
Khemka had written a scathing note to Hooda questioning the appointment of HCS officer Vivek Atray on two cadre posts, including as HARTRON managing director and deputy secretary and director of electronics and information technology.