HC stay order on national film award to Keshu
- Global stock markets lose $2 trillion as Britain votes to leave EU
- IB gave Narasimha Rao list of Congmen, ministers against 1991 reforms
- No entry in NSG: India blames one country (China), others said no too
- Subramanian Swamy takes another swipe at Jaitley, BJP headache gets worse
- Female Infosys employee hacked to death in Chennai
The Kerala High Court on Tuesday stayed the presentation of the national film award for the best children's feature film to Keshu, directed by Sivan.
The stay order was issued on a petition by M Abdul Majeed and Dhirubai Chavan, director and producer of Malayalam children's feature film Chitrakuzhal, challenging the national film award to Keshu.