HC stays case against Rajesh Khanna family
- Nobody will be allowed to break India's unity, says Rajnath after Masarat's arrest
- Modi should behave like a PM, not an RSS 'pracharak': Congress
- Vehicles set ablaze in Kolkata suburb after death of councillor's brother
- Yechury says Modi's frequent foreign trips to make up for years of not being able to fly
- VIDEO: The only Indian civilian to have done aerobatics on a Sukhoi
The Bombay High Court Monday ordered a temporary stay on proceedings in a case of domestic violence filed by Anita Advani against the family of the late Rajesh Khanna.
Advani claims she was Khanna's live-in partner.
The proceedings in a magistrate court have been stayed till December 17 when the HC will hear the case.
Khanna's wife Dimple Kapadia and son-in-law Akshay Kumar have filed a petition to quash the proceedings.
The court asked the petitioners to appear before the magistrate Tuesday and state if they are willing to resolve the dispute through mediation.
In a complaint filed on November 8, Advani has accused Kapadia and Kumar of evicting her from Khanna's Aashirwad bungalow in Mumbai.