HCL Tech shares jumps to 12-1/2 yr high
- People will continue waving Pakistan flags in Kashmir: Geelani
- No 'flip-flop' or 'confusion', we have 'very clear Pakistan policy': Swaraj
- UPA's deal for 126 Rafale jets 'economically unviable': Parrikar
- PM's Mann ki Baat: Govt committed to roll out 'one rank one pension'
- President Mukherjee approves land bill for the third time after protest
* Shares in India's HCL Technologies gain 1.8 percent, after earlier hitting a session high at 629.85 rupees, their highest since March 2000.
* Gains come despite a 1.7 percent fall in the broader NSE IT sub-index on hopes the software services exporter is well placed to win deals in the infrastructure sector, as has been typical in recent years, traders say.
* HCL Technology last month posted a 78 percent jump in July-September net profit from a year earlier.