HCL Tech shares jumps to 12-1/2 yr high
- TV channels threaten to blackout Kejriwal campaign
- Missing Malaysian jet: India clears its passengers
- BJP reacts angrily to Rahul Gandhi raking up 2002 riots issue
- BJP's 'Chai Pe Charcha' may run into Election Commission trouble
- The trophy state: Behind Mizoram's clean sweep lies an extraordinary league
* Shares in India's HCL Technologies gain 1.8 percent, after earlier hitting a session high at 629.85 rupees, their highest since March 2000.
* Gains come despite a 1.7 percent fall in the broader NSE IT sub-index on hopes the software services exporter is well placed to win deals in the infrastructure sector, as has been typical in recent years, traders say.
* HCL Technology last month posted a 78 percent jump in July-September net profit from a year earlier.