HDIL Q2 net profit falls 5% at Rs 140.55 cr
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Realty firm Housing Development and Infrastructure Ltd (HDIL) today reported over 5 per cent decline in consolidated net profit at Rs 140.55 crore for the quarter ended September 30 due to lower sales.
The Mumbai-based company had posted net profit of Rs 148.54 crore in the year-ago period.
HDIL's revenue fell by 41 per cent at Rs 258.56 crore during the July-September quarter of 2012-13 fiscal, as against Rs 441.63 crore in the corresponding period of last fiscal, according to company's filing on the BSE.