Healthcare fraud: Indian-American Bob Patel jailed for 17 years
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
The expensive non-controlled medications would be billed but not dispensed.
Earlier this week, the US court sentenced an Indian Canadian (Brijesh Rawal) and two Indian nationals - Ashwini Sharma and Lokesh Tayal -- to 68 months of imprisonment for their participation as pharmacists in these criminal offenses.
They will be deported to their country of their citizenship upon the completion of their sentences.