Healthcare fraud: Indian-American Bob Patel jailed for 17 years
- April 23 campaign roundup: AAP leader Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Vadra rakes up snooping row to target Narendra Modi
- IPL 7: All-round Jadeja steals show in CSK win
The expensive non-controlled medications would be billed but not dispensed.
Earlier this week, the US court sentenced an Indian Canadian (Brijesh Rawal) and two Indian nationals - Ashwini Sharma and Lokesh Tayal -- to 68 months of imprisonment for their participation as pharmacists in these criminal offenses.
They will be deported to their country of their citizenship upon the completion of their sentences.
- Main accused in hawala racket has underworld links: Police
- Sindhu, Kashyap advance, Srikanth exits early at Asian C’ships
- Adhiban recovers, stays in lead
- 1 jumps to death as fire breaks out in Surat 10-storey building
- Barcelona gets temporary relief as FIFA freezes transfer ban
- Moyes thanks Ferguson, stays mum on players