Healthcare fraud: Indian-American Bob Patel jailed for 17 years
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
The expensive non-controlled medications would be billed but not dispensed.
Earlier this week, the US court sentenced an Indian Canadian (Brijesh Rawal) and two Indian nationals - Ashwini Sharma and Lokesh Tayal -- to 68 months of imprisonment for their participation as pharmacists in these criminal offenses.
They will be deported to their country of their citizenship upon the completion of their sentences.