'Healthcare sector likely to hit $155 bn revenue by 2017'
Agencies : Chennai, Mon Dec 10 2012, 11:57 hrs
- Memon’s lawyers move SC seeking stay on his execution, high drama outside CJI's house
- ISIS preparing to attack India, likely to spark Indo-US confrontation: report
- Afghan intelligence: Taliban leader Mullah Omar dead for more than 2 years
- Whistleblower Sanjiv Chaturvedi, Anshu Gupta win Magsaysay award
- Abdul Kalam's mortal remains arrive in his hometown Rameswaram
"With a decline in cost resulting from Rupee devaluation against US Dollar, medical tourism from developed countries becomes attractive. However, in future the big thrust in this area would come from Africa, Bangladesh," it said.