'Healthcare sector likely to hit $155 bn revenue by 2017'
Agencies : Chennai, Mon Dec 10 2012, 11:57 hrs
- LIVE: Election Commission announces Lok Sabha election dates
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
"With a decline in cost resulting from Rupee devaluation against US Dollar, medical tourism from developed countries becomes attractive. However, in future the big thrust in this area would come from Africa, Bangladesh," it said.