Heart of Green
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Glen Maxwell plays another blinder, leads KXIP to stunning win
Come February and there's much ado about love. But who says you can't flaunt your romantic side without being quirky. Speaking of which, we thought this heart-shaped sling bag in green was rather cute. Available on the fashion portal www.20dresses.com, the bag is made from a soft material and can store as much as a small wallet and a phone — just what you need on a date.
If you want to skip the little black or red dress on Valentine's Day and are looking for alternatives, here's a suggestion — designer Shehla Khan has launched a collection of dresses for the year in darker, bolder colours. "Boudoir" is the theme for the collection and Khan has used sheer fabric and lace extensively. With classic cut dresses, gowns and corsets, the collection plays up feminine silhouettes.
Tanzanite is one of the most coveted gemstones today. Its deep blue colour with a purple tinge has captivated many fashionistas. Looking to tap into the gemstone's appeal, Anmol Jewellers has rolled out a tanzanite collection. The designs are contemporary and have been crafted in 18K gold. The collection includes earrings and rings such as the one in the picture where the tanzanite has been paired with diamonds in an elegant floral design.
- One card for Metro, DTC and cluster buses gets Lt-Governor’s green light
- Tech graduate shoots at man ‘talking loudly’
- Gun attack kills 3 in eastern Ukraine, breaks Easter truce
- ED acting at behest of PC: Bengal govt
- Delhi policemen beaten up in Pataudi village
- J&K cops leave poll staff ‘stuck in snow, fly away with EVMs’