Heavily pregnant Imogen Thomas strips off to recreate iconic Demi Moore photoshoot
- Independence Day Narendra Modi speech LIVE: PM addresses price rise to progress
- Narendra Modi speech Independence Day 2016: Transparency seems to be highlight, says processes simplified
- CRPF officer killed as militants attack police station in Srinagar
- Rio Olympics 2016: Dipa Karmakar's Produnova does India proud
- Narendra Modi’s Independence Day speech packs a few subtle hints after the hard messages
Following in the footsteps of celebrities including Demi Moore and Britney Spears, Imogen Thomas has stripped off to recreate the iconic pose at 35-weeks pregnant.
The photoshoot is far from her racy uploads and the mum-to-be looked radiant as she held her baby bump, the Mirror reported.
Thomas, who confirmed her boyfriend Adam has moved in with her, admitted to suffering from nerves of giving birth and has been having nightmares.
"I'd prefer a normal water birth because I've mentally prepared myself for it and giving birth must be the most painful but wonderful experience ever," she told New! Magazine.
Thomas, who allegedly had an affair with Man U ace Ryan Giggs, added that she would like to have a big family, adding that she would like to have two but wants a two-year gap.
The former 'Big Brother' contestant wouldn't give any clues away for any potential baby names.
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages