Heavily pregnant Imogen Thomas strips off to recreate iconic Demi Moore photoshoot
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
Following in the footsteps of celebrities including Demi Moore and Britney Spears, Imogen Thomas has stripped off to recreate the iconic pose at 35-weeks pregnant.
The photoshoot is far from her racy uploads and the mum-to-be looked radiant as she held her baby bump, the Mirror reported.
Thomas, who confirmed her boyfriend Adam has moved in with her, admitted to suffering from nerves of giving birth and has been having nightmares.
"I'd prefer a normal water birth because I've mentally prepared myself for it and giving birth must be the most painful but wonderful experience ever," she told New! Magazine.
Thomas, who allegedly had an affair with Man U ace Ryan Giggs, added that she would like to have a big family, adding that she would like to have two but wants a two-year gap.
The former 'Big Brother' contestant wouldn't give any clues away for any potential baby names.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.