Heavily pregnant Imogen Thomas strips off to recreate iconic Demi Moore photoshoot
- Three students, allegedly planning to join ISIS, detained at Nagpur airport
- 'Biggest surprise of all': US media praises PM Modi's stop-over in Pakistan
- Key idea of PM's stopover: Demystify India-Pak visits, delink from outcome
- AAP government suspends three transport officials for alleged corruption
- Sadhana: The actor with the timeless elegance, the fringe and that outfit
Following in the footsteps of celebrities including Demi Moore and Britney Spears, Imogen Thomas has stripped off to recreate the iconic pose at 35-weeks pregnant.
The photoshoot is far from her racy uploads and the mum-to-be looked radiant as she held her baby bump, the Mirror reported.
Thomas, who confirmed her boyfriend Adam has moved in with her, admitted to suffering from nerves of giving birth and has been having nightmares.
"I'd prefer a normal water birth because I've mentally prepared myself for it and giving birth must be the most painful but wonderful experience ever," she told New! Magazine.
Thomas, who allegedly had an affair with Man U ace Ryan Giggs, added that she would like to have a big family, adding that she would like to have two but wants a two-year gap.
The former 'Big Brother' contestant wouldn't give any clues away for any potential baby names.