Heavily pregnant Imogen Thomas strips off to recreate iconic Demi Moore photoshoot
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Following in the footsteps of celebrities including Demi Moore and Britney Spears, Imogen Thomas has stripped off to recreate the iconic pose at 35-weeks pregnant.
The photoshoot is far from her racy uploads and the mum-to-be looked radiant as she held her baby bump, the Mirror reported.
Thomas, who confirmed her boyfriend Adam has moved in with her, admitted to suffering from nerves of giving birth and has been having nightmares.
"I'd prefer a normal water birth because I've mentally prepared myself for it and giving birth must be the most painful but wonderful experience ever," she told New! Magazine.
Thomas, who allegedly had an affair with Man U ace Ryan Giggs, added that she would like to have a big family, adding that she would like to have two but wants a two-year gap.
The former 'Big Brother' contestant wouldn't give any clues away for any potential baby names.