Heavy costume takes toll on Tom Cruise
- Time for decisive battle against terror: Narendra Modi
- Looking beyond Pakistan: India and the UAE forge a new partnership
- Bangkok blast: 27 dead, several injured in explosion outside Hindu shrine
- Nitish Katara murder case: SC upholds conviction of Vikas, Vishal Yadav
- OROP: Ex-service chiefs write to PM, ask to resolve the issue immediately
Hollywood star Tom Cruise's 30 kilograms Robocop style costume for new movie 'All You Need Is Kill', is reportedly taking a toll on his back.
The 50-year-old actor desperately needs breaks in between shots to breathe well enough, a media report said.
"Tom and the cast have been taking regular breaks as the suits are so heavy. In one scene they have to run nearly half-a-mile in the armour. It is taking them hours to recover," a source said.
Tom is currently in England filming 'All You Need Is Kill'. The sci-fi thriller movie is based on a Japanese novel with the same title. The movie is scheduled to be released on March 14, 2014.