Heavy costume takes toll on Tom Cruise
- Election LIVE: BJP's third candidate list out, Ram Kripal to contest from Patliputra against Lalu's daughter
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi High Court upholds death to four convicts
- India joins global search to locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
Hollywood star Tom Cruise's 30 kilograms Robocop style costume for new movie 'All You Need Is Kill', is reportedly taking a toll on his back.
The 50-year-old actor desperately needs breaks in between shots to breathe well enough, a media report said.
"Tom and the cast have been taking regular breaks as the suits are so heavy. In one scene they have to run nearly half-a-mile in the armour. It is taking them hours to recover," a source said.
Tom is currently in England filming 'All You Need Is Kill'. The sci-fi thriller movie is based on a Japanese novel with the same title. The movie is scheduled to be released on March 14, 2014.
The actor was recently joined by children Suri, Connor and Isabella Cruise for Thanksgiving.