Heavy costume takes toll on Tom Cruise
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
Hollywood star Tom Cruise's 30 kilograms Robocop style costume for new movie 'All You Need Is Kill', is reportedly taking a toll on his back.
The 50-year-old actor desperately needs breaks in between shots to breathe well enough, a media report said.
"Tom and the cast have been taking regular breaks as the suits are so heavy. In one scene they have to run nearly half-a-mile in the armour. It is taking them hours to recover," a source said.
Tom is currently in England filming 'All You Need Is Kill'. The sci-fi thriller movie is based on a Japanese novel with the same title. The movie is scheduled to be released on March 14, 2014.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.