Heavy rains, hailstorm lash capital
- Elections 2014 Live: TMC workers beat up poll officials in Bengal; Rahul attacks Modi over Adani link
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- NSCN (IM) takes over Manipur booths, loads EVMs with votes
- Narendra Modi mentions wife Jashodaben in poll affidavit for first time
Heavy rains and hailstorm lashed the national capital this morning, slowing down vehicular movement in the city.
The rain gauges measured 21 mm of rain till 8:30 am. The showers slowed down the vehicular movement in the city, which had received light rains yesterday morning. The rains revisited the city late last night at around 11 pm and continued till today.
The minimum temperature rose to 11.3 degree Celsius, four degrees above normal and up from yesterday's 9.7 degrees. However, the windchill factor added to the chill in the air. The Weatherman has predicted more rains and thunderstorm in the capital tomorrow.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi