Roberto Cavalli finds Sonam Kapoor most beautiful
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
Italian Fashion great Roberto Cavalli is extremely fond of Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor and considers her as one of the most beautiful women in India.
The designer's association with the 27-year-old beauty goes back five years and she was even a special guest at the launch of Cavalli's flagship store and cafe in Delhi.
Cavalli, 72, walked the red carpet with Sonam for the opening and the 'Aisha' star was invited to a special sit down dinner with his family and his core team. A lavish dinner with Asian cuisine went on for a couple of hours, according to a source.
Next morning they even shot an exclusive for a prestigious international magazine.
"Sonam is one of the most beautiful women in India and the most promising actress of her generation, her natural elegance and amazing body embodies perfectly my designs. It was for me an obvious choice to invite her and arrive with her at my first boutique opening in India, as we have such a privileged and beautiful relationship," said Cavalli in a statement.
The designer met Sonam around five years back when they shot for an international magazine. Since then she has been invited to all his shows and gets a preview of his collection much before anyone else.
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment