Heidi Klum goes for a short bob
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Supermodel Heidi Klum has cut off her trademark long blonde locks and gone for a short bob, after getting bored of her old look.
The German beauty who is mother to four children has decided it's time for a change and her short hairstyle is certainly more easy to maintain.
Klum, 36, debuted the look yesterday on Jay Leno's Tonight Show, wearing a cream shift dress and Christian Louboutin peep-toe heels, reported Daily Mail online.
"I got bored as we all do once in a while as girls. Whenever I get bored I change it. For some people they never change it and it works for them but for me I get bored," said the Victoria's Secret model.
Clearly in a fun-loving mood after her trip to the stylists, the Project Runway host then turned the table on the host and decided to give him a new look.
"You have hair, not like my husband (Seal). You can actually do something with it," she said before going over to Leno and spray painting his hair.
But Klum's short crop may cause her trouble as she is the spokesmodel for the German haircare brand Drei Wetter Taft.
But with celebrities with hair extensions such as Cheryl Cole and Beyonce endorsing L'Oreal hair products, Klum can simply get extensions when required.