Heidi Klum warns young models about nudity
- Lies being spread that govt will scrap reservation: PM Modi
- Bihar polls: PM Modi's rally at Bhabhua tomorrow gets EC clearance
- Policy decision on combat role for women soon, says Defence Minister Parrikar
- Delhi: 4-year-old girl raped, found bleeding near railway tracks
- K P Oli elected as new Prime Minister of Nepal
Supermodel Heidi Klum has warned young models to be careful during a nude photo shoot as it is easy to be taken advantage of on sets by photographers.
The 39-year-old German beauty, who posed nude as recently as last year for Allure magazine, has asked models to be vigilant and assertive, reported Showbizspy.
"When you have a good body, photographers will often be like, 'Yeah let's take this off, and why don't we lose this too'. You can quickly end up not wearing much clothing. You have to be careful and strong at saying no, especially when you're younger and on your own. Not everyone is cool and has your best interest at heart," Klum said.
The 'Project Runway' host also said that knowledge of the modelling business comes with experience and she has learned not to be scared.