Heidi Klum warns young models about nudity
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Supermodel Heidi Klum has warned young models to be careful during a nude photo shoot as it is easy to be taken advantage of on sets by photographers.
The 39-year-old German beauty, who posed nude as recently as last year for Allure magazine, has asked models to be vigilant and assertive, reported Showbizspy.
"When you have a good body, photographers will often be like, 'Yeah let's take this off, and why don't we lose this too'. You can quickly end up not wearing much clothing. You have to be careful and strong at saying no, especially when you're younger and on your own. Not everyone is cool and has your best interest at heart," Klum said.
The 'Project Runway' host also said that knowledge of the modelling business comes with experience and she has learned not to be scared.
"When you're young and pretty, you can't be vulnerable. Not that I'd hurt anyone to get to the top, but you have to bring your hustle and watch your back," she added.