Heidi Klum warns young models about nudity
- In US, Manohar Parrikar hits out at Pakistan, says Modi govt 'pro-active' in curbing violence in Valley
- 'Is this Modi model of democracy?': Arvind Kejriwal complains about officers being transferred by L-G
- India, US sign military logistics pact
- Kyrgyzstan: Three hurt, suicide bomber killed, in blast at Chinese embassy
- Kashmir: Non-lethal options to pellets were cleared in 2012 but file gathers dust
Supermodel Heidi Klum has warned young models to be careful during a nude photo shoot as it is easy to be taken advantage of on sets by photographers.
The 39-year-old German beauty, who posed nude as recently as last year for Allure magazine, has asked models to be vigilant and assertive, reported Showbizspy.
"When you have a good body, photographers will often be like, 'Yeah let's take this off, and why don't we lose this too'. You can quickly end up not wearing much clothing. You have to be careful and strong at saying no, especially when you're younger and on your own. Not everyone is cool and has your best interest at heart," Klum said.
The 'Project Runway' host also said that knowledge of the modelling business comes with experience and she has learned not to be scared.
- Who wants Prevention of Corruption Act amended, and why, is the question
- Maneka Gandhi’s reservations on paternity leave are based on gender stereotypes
- Garbage generation has reached frightening proportions
- Cotton, mustard, two GM debates
- Kashmiris must use fresh methods, free of radical Islam, free of violence
- Kalburgi, Pansare and Dabholkar melded modern sensibilities with tradition