Heidi Montag offered 3 million pounds for Playboy shoot
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Reality TV star Heidi Montag was reportedly approached to pose naked for Playboy magazine for an offer of 3 million pounds.
The Celebrity Big Brother star, 26, however, turned down the big offer for the sake of her husband Sepncer Pratt, the Daily Star reported.
"It's so hard with the digital world now. I don't want to be virally naked everywhere," Montag, who has posed for the adult magazine in the past, said.
"Heidi was offered an astronomical number to do a second one completely naked. It was probably the most money they have ever offered anyone because her first shoot was so successful," Spencer said, adding his wife's father would kill him for allowing something like that.