Heidi Montag offered 3 million pounds for Playboy shoot
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Reality TV star Heidi Montag was reportedly approached to pose naked for Playboy magazine for an offer of 3 million pounds.
The Celebrity Big Brother star, 26, however, turned down the big offer for the sake of her husband Sepncer Pratt, the Daily Star reported.
"It's so hard with the digital world now. I don't want to be virally naked everywhere," Montag, who has posed for the adult magazine in the past, said.
"Heidi was offered an astronomical number to do a second one completely naked. It was probably the most money they have ever offered anyone because her first shoot was so successful," Spencer said, adding his wife's father would kill him for allowing something like that.