Heidi Montag offered 3 million pounds for Playboy shoot
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Reality TV star Heidi Montag was reportedly approached to pose naked for Playboy magazine for an offer of 3 million pounds.
The Celebrity Big Brother star, 26, however, turned down the big offer for the sake of her husband Sepncer Pratt, the Daily Star reported.
"It's so hard with the digital world now. I don't want to be virally naked everywhere," Montag, who has posed for the adult magazine in the past, said.
"Heidi was offered an astronomical number to do a second one completely naked. It was probably the most money they have ever offered anyone because her first shoot was so successful," Spencer said, adding his wife's father would kill him for allowing something like that.