Heidi Montag offered 3 million pounds for Playboy shoot
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Reality TV star Heidi Montag was reportedly approached to pose naked for Playboy magazine for an offer of 3 million pounds.
The Celebrity Big Brother star, 26, however, turned down the big offer for the sake of her husband Sepncer Pratt, the Daily Star reported.
"It's so hard with the digital world now. I don't want to be virally naked everywhere," Montag, who has posed for the adult magazine in the past, said.
"Heidi was offered an astronomical number to do a second one completely naked. It was probably the most money they have ever offered anyone because her first shoot was so successful," Spencer said, adding his wife's father would kill him for allowing something like that.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?