Heidi Montag offered 3 million pounds for Playboy shoot
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Reality TV star Heidi Montag was reportedly approached to pose naked for Playboy magazine for an offer of 3 million pounds.
The Celebrity Big Brother star, 26, however, turned down the big offer for the sake of her husband Sepncer Pratt, the Daily Star reported.
"It's so hard with the digital world now. I don't want to be virally naked everywhere," Montag, who has posed for the adult magazine in the past, said.
"Heidi was offered an astronomical number to do a second one completely naked. It was probably the most money they have ever offered anyone because her first shoot was so successful," Spencer said, adding his wife's father would kill him for allowing something like that.