Helen Hunt gets naked for role
- India's future cannot exist without the future of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Will appoint nodal officer to help Kashmiri youth across the country: Rajnath Singh in Srinagar
- Dec 16 Delhi gangrape case: Convict attempts suicide inside Tihar Jail, rushed to hospital
- Earthquake in Italy kills 247, toll may rise as rescuers continue hunt for survivors
- Rahul Gandhi twisting statement, must show generosity, apologise: RSS
Actress Helen Hunt went completely nude to shoot scenes as a sex surrogate for "The Sessions".
The 49-year-old actress says she felt vulnerable when it came to shooting the intimate scenes, reported New York Post online.
"I play the sex surrogate. The material created a vulnerability. I personally felt extremely vulnerable. No body make-up, because that gets sticky and creepy. So I did it naked. All naked... Totally completely naked. Naked beyond just naked," Hunt said.
"My jaw dropped at the prospect. When I was about to take my clothes off, my palms started to sweat," she added.
Hunt met with the woman she plays in the film and says the struck up an instant connection and she is thrilled the sex surrogate loved the finished movie.
"This real life therapist, living in California, is Cheryl Cohen Greene. Typical soccer mom with a house, mortgage, husband. We met. I stole her spirit. Her accent. She's not shy or filled with shame. She's instantly open. A real deal. I could ask or tell her anything.
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully
- India’s dependence on China for medicine ingredients is a matter of concern
- Before Balochistan, India has supported some human rights causes and ignored others
- Olympics brought many smiles — and a little bit of rancour
- Harish Gupta case involves questions about the very nature of governmental decision-making
- Tension between the executive and judiciary could play out in creative, or destructive, ways