Helen Mirren enjoys steamy kiss with Paul Rudd
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
"Elizabeth" star Helen Mirren stunned viewers of a TV chat show when she puckered up for a steamy kiss with hunk Paul Rudd.
The 67-year-old Oscar-winning actress appeared alongside Rudd as a guest on Graham Norton's talk show and showed she still has her cheeky side as the actor discussed awkward movie kissing scenes, reported Daily Star online.
After Rudd recounted his time in 2010 film "How Do You Know", when he kissed his onscreen father Jack Nicholson in several scenes, a breathless Mirren asked the actor, "Can I lick your face?"
She then wiped off her lipstick and asked to re-enact the scenes, with her as Nicholson, and the pair came together for a steamy clinch.
As they parted, a flushed-looking Mirren told Rudd, "Thank you very much."