Helen Mirren enjoys steamy kiss with Paul Rudd
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
"Elizabeth" star Helen Mirren stunned viewers of a TV chat show when she puckered up for a steamy kiss with hunk Paul Rudd.
The 67-year-old Oscar-winning actress appeared alongside Rudd as a guest on Graham Norton's talk show and showed she still has her cheeky side as the actor discussed awkward movie kissing scenes, reported Daily Star online.
After Rudd recounted his time in 2010 film "How Do You Know", when he kissed his onscreen father Jack Nicholson in several scenes, a breathless Mirren asked the actor, "Can I lick your face?"
She then wiped off her lipstick and asked to re-enact the scenes, with her as Nicholson, and the pair came together for a steamy clinch.
- True patriotism requires you to be able to say I am ashamed of my country in certain respects
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?