Helen Mirren enjoys steamy kiss with Paul Rudd
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
"Elizabeth" star Helen Mirren stunned viewers of a TV chat show when she puckered up for a steamy kiss with hunk Paul Rudd.
The 67-year-old Oscar-winning actress appeared alongside Rudd as a guest on Graham Norton's talk show and showed she still has her cheeky side as the actor discussed awkward movie kissing scenes, reported Daily Star online.
After Rudd recounted his time in 2010 film "How Do You Know", when he kissed his onscreen father Jack Nicholson in several scenes, a breathless Mirren asked the actor, "Can I lick your face?"
She then wiped off her lipstick and asked to re-enact the scenes, with her as Nicholson, and the pair came together for a steamy clinch.
As they parted, a flushed-looking Mirren told Rudd, "Thank you very much."