Helen Mirren enjoys steamy kiss with Paul Rudd
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
"Elizabeth" star Helen Mirren stunned viewers of a TV chat show when she puckered up for a steamy kiss with hunk Paul Rudd.
The 67-year-old Oscar-winning actress appeared alongside Rudd as a guest on Graham Norton's talk show and showed she still has her cheeky side as the actor discussed awkward movie kissing scenes, reported Daily Star online.
After Rudd recounted his time in 2010 film "How Do You Know", when he kissed his onscreen father Jack Nicholson in several scenes, a breathless Mirren asked the actor, "Can I lick your face?"
She then wiped off her lipstick and asked to re-enact the scenes, with her as Nicholson, and the pair came together for a steamy clinch.
As they parted, a flushed-looking Mirren told Rudd, "Thank you very much."