Helen Mirren enjoys steamy kiss with Paul Rudd
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
"Elizabeth" star Helen Mirren stunned viewers of a TV chat show when she puckered up for a steamy kiss with hunk Paul Rudd.
The 67-year-old Oscar-winning actress appeared alongside Rudd as a guest on Graham Norton's talk show and showed she still has her cheeky side as the actor discussed awkward movie kissing scenes, reported Daily Star online.
After Rudd recounted his time in 2010 film "How Do You Know", when he kissed his onscreen father Jack Nicholson in several scenes, a breathless Mirren asked the actor, "Can I lick your face?"
She then wiped off her lipstick and asked to re-enact the scenes, with her as Nicholson, and the pair came together for a steamy clinch.