Helios plans to open 13 stores by FY13-end
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
Helios, the multi-brand watch retailer from Titan Industries, plans to open another 13 stores in different parts of the country by the end of this fiscal, a top company official said here today.
Unmatched range of latest designs across 20 international brands, including Tommy Hilfiger, FCUK, Fossil, Guess and Armani, ranging Rs 3,000 to Rs 48,000 would be available in the showroom, Arun Narayan, Business Head, Helios and Licensed Brands, Titan Industries, told PTI here.
There would be nearly 2,000 watches from the latest collections from over 15 brands in a Helios store, he said.
While opening the 37th Helios store here, the second in Tamil Nadu after Chennai, he said Titan, which strives to bring the best to consumers, wanted to promote premium and fashionable watches and provide an international experience to them.
Stating that three more stores would be opened in 10 days across the country, he said by the end of this fiscal, Helios would have 50 stores in India and would open more such stores in future, depending on the success and feedback.
As far as Tamil Nadu is concerned, a few more branches would be opened in Chennai, Arun said.
- Teacher at school in Rohini accused of molesting eight-year-old girl: Police
- In Sushma seat, BJP tweaks Modi slogan
- In Rampur, Azam Khan charm wanes
- In Sambhal, what matters more than Modi is a railway link
- Cong, BJP don’t favour polls, to wait for LS results
- Purandeswari to contest from Rajampet on a BJP ticket