Helios plans to open 13 stores by FY13-end
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
Helios, the multi-brand watch retailer from Titan Industries, plans to open another 13 stores in different parts of the country by the end of this fiscal, a top company official said here today.
Unmatched range of latest designs across 20 international brands, including Tommy Hilfiger, FCUK, Fossil, Guess and Armani, ranging Rs 3,000 to Rs 48,000 would be available in the showroom, Arun Narayan, Business Head, Helios and Licensed Brands, Titan Industries, told PTI here.
There would be nearly 2,000 watches from the latest collections from over 15 brands in a Helios store, he said.
While opening the 37th Helios store here, the second in Tamil Nadu after Chennai, he said Titan, which strives to bring the best to consumers, wanted to promote premium and fashionable watches and provide an international experience to them.
Stating that three more stores would be opened in 10 days across the country, he said by the end of this fiscal, Helios would have 50 stores in India and would open more such stores in future, depending on the success and feedback.
As far as Tamil Nadu is concerned, a few more branches would be opened in Chennai, Arun said.
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past