Helpline started at Howrah station for Allahabad stampede victims
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
Seven helping booths with four helpline numbers have been provided at Howrah station to give information about the stampede victims at Allahabad station.
The helpline numbers are 033-2641-3660, 033-2641-2241, 033-2640-2242 and 033-2640-2243, Eastern Railways authorities here said today.
A total 36 people died in the stampede at the Allahabad railway station last night when thousands of pilgrims were returning after a dip at Sangam at the Mahakumbh.