Hendricks wants to shed curves
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
She made curves fashionable again in 'thin' obsessed Hollywood, but 'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks is dieting to look like her skinny counter-parts.
The voluptuous actress, is on a diet to lose two stones, reported Daily Mail online. The 35-year-old, has become an icon of curvaceousness, thanks to her role as Joan Holloway in the Sixties-set drama.
"Christina has got sick of all the talk of her being the curviest woman in Hollywood. For her it basically meant she was being called fat," said a source.
"Now she's gone against everything she believed in before by going on the first diet of her life. Christina's cut out carbs, and alcohol, although she's not a big drinker," added the source.
The actress had said in a recent interview that she is surprised by the attention received by her figure, though she likes the positive remarks coming from her fans.