Hendricks wants to shed curves
- Political parties can't be under RTI Act: Centre tells Supreme Court
- US stocks plunge in early trade; Dow Jones falls more than 1,000 points
- Black Monday: Sensex crashes 1,624 pts; Rs 7-lakh cr wiped out
- OROP row escalates, ex-serviceman on fast-unto-death shifted to hospital
- UN court to India: Suspend all trials against Italian marines
She made curves fashionable again in 'thin' obsessed Hollywood, but 'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks is dieting to look like her skinny counter-parts.
The voluptuous actress, is on a diet to lose two stones, reported Daily Mail online. The 35-year-old, has become an icon of curvaceousness, thanks to her role as Joan Holloway in the Sixties-set drama.
"Christina has got sick of all the talk of her being the curviest woman in Hollywood. For her it basically meant she was being called fat," said a source.
"Now she's gone against everything she believed in before by going on the first diet of her life. Christina's cut out carbs, and alcohol, although she's not a big drinker," added the source.
The actress had said in a recent interview that she is surprised by the attention received by her figure, though she likes the positive remarks coming from her fans.