Hendricks wants to shed curves
- BJP terms Jadavpur University a 'hub of anti-national elements' after clashes
- Don't fall in trap of schools giving useless degrees, warns Raghuram Rajan
- Hindu extremist cases: No pressure from either UPA or NDA, says NIA chief
- Most death row prisoners from backward caste groups, minorities: Law University Report
- Govt tightening screws: PM Modi on campaign trail
She made curves fashionable again in 'thin' obsessed Hollywood, but 'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks is dieting to look like her skinny counter-parts.
The voluptuous actress, is on a diet to lose two stones, reported Daily Mail online. The 35-year-old, has become an icon of curvaceousness, thanks to her role as Joan Holloway in the Sixties-set drama.
"Christina has got sick of all the talk of her being the curviest woman in Hollywood. For her it basically meant she was being called fat," said a source.
"Now she's gone against everything she believed in before by going on the first diet of her life. Christina's cut out carbs, and alcohol, although she's not a big drinker," added the source.
The actress had said in a recent interview that she is surprised by the attention received by her figure, though she likes the positive remarks coming from her fans.
- Retail inflation is overstated
- On show in Pak is retribalisation of the state
- Remembering Giani Zail Singh
- Pricing fiats by state are counter-productive and ineffective
- Punish the guilty of AgustaWestland, but also fix the weak links
- Clarity is needed on the supremacy of legislature, and its limits, in its own sphere