Here's a chance to own belongings of your favourite Bigg Boss contestants
- Amit Shah moves HC against FIRs on hate speeches
- Defiant Azam Khan stands by Kargil won by Muslim soldiers remark, gets EC notice
- Lok Sabha elections LIVE: Polling ends in Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Arunachal
- SC refrains from staying government move to include Jats in OBC category
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Naveen faces crisis of confidence, says Hemant Soren
If you are one of those smitten by Bigg Boss 7 and can't get enough of the contestants, here is your chance to own a piece of the show. Online marketplace OLX.in has collaborated with Bigg Boss to sell personal belongings of the contestants to raise and amount for charity. Proceeds will be donated to Touch, an NGO which works towards the education of children in rural India.
Bigg Boss house continues to be home to eight contestants including Tanishaa Mukherji, Armaan Kohli, VJ Andy, Sangram Singh, Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan, Ajaz Khan, and Kamya Punjabi.
The list of belongings include designer clothes, fashion accessories, jewellery, and several other things. All you need to do is to log on to the website on December 11 between 3pm and 6 pm and participate in 'Ghar Baithe Dua Kamao' initiative. Select your favourite contestants' belongings and hit reply button to show your interest.
Don't forget to quote a higher price to make a bigger difference to the lives of children in rural India. Lucky winners will be announced on December 12 through individual emails.
So what are you waiting for? Get ready to flaunt your new Big Boss celebrity belongings!
- Walmart to launch 50 stores in big India push
- Poojary banking on ‘sympathy’ for Dakshina Kannada seat
- Solution to water woes key factor in Chikkaballapur
- Eying 85 pc turnout, election dept offers many sops
- Last day, last show: Parties flex muscles, try to connect with one & all
- From societies to slums, Adhalrao-Patil on the move