Here's a chance to own belongings of your favourite Bigg Boss contestants
- Subrata Roy faces 'ink attack' outside SC, seeks more time to refund Sahara investors' money
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Tehelka rape case: Tarun Tejpal's bail plea hearing begins
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
If you are one of those smitten by Bigg Boss 7 and can't get enough of the contestants, here is your chance to own a piece of the show. Online marketplace OLX.in has collaborated with Bigg Boss to sell personal belongings of the contestants to raise and amount for charity. Proceeds will be donated to Touch, an NGO which works towards the education of children in rural India.
Bigg Boss house continues to be home to eight contestants including Tanishaa Mukherji, Armaan Kohli, VJ Andy, Sangram Singh, Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan, Ajaz Khan, and Kamya Punjabi.
The list of belongings include designer clothes, fashion accessories, jewellery, and several other things. All you need to do is to log on to the website on December 11 between 3pm and 6 pm and participate in 'Ghar Baithe Dua Kamao' initiative. Select your favourite contestants' belongings and hit reply button to show your interest.
Don't forget to quote a higher price to make a bigger difference to the lives of children in rural India. Lucky winners will be announced on December 12 through individual emails.
So what are you waiting for? Get ready to flaunt your new Big Boss celebrity belongings!
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore