Here's why Alok Nath is trending on Twitter
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
Bollywood actor Alok Nath, who is best known for his role of Haveli Ram in Ramesh Sippy's television series 'Buniyaad', seems to have become Twitter's number one trending topic since Sunday night.
It started off with one funny tweet saying, "Our nation only learnt about heart attacks because of Alok Nath. This was quickly followed by another tweet saying, "Alok Nath wears sweater in Mumbai because his mom in Punjab felt cold".
Since then there has been an absolute barrage of unflattering tweets and jibes about the actor who isn't even on Twitter to reply to the Tweeple.
Alok Nath was trending even faster with many tweets wondering why the actor was suddenly trending in the first place. What's interesting is that most of the jokes reveolve around family values and the word 'sanskaar'.
Here are some of the tweets:
Alok Nath is so innocent that he ended up paying service tax for the next ten years after watching its ad.
Ajatshatru Sharma @TheAjatshatru 2h: When Alok Nath was born, nurse greeted his father by saying- " Badhai ho BABUJI hue hain."
Sujit Agrawal @imsujitagrawal 16s: "Alok Nath wants twitter to add 'Aashirwad' button."
When you type Alok nath on Google search, "I'm feeling Lucky" changes to "I'm feeling Sanskari" :-P
Dorkstar @Dorkstar 14h: Alok Nath went to Vaishno Devi for his bachelors party. With his family.
King_Drunkard_IV @KingDrunkard 12h: Salman Khan is virgin because He fell in love with Alok Nath's daughter in his first movie as a hero.
A_K @citytroglodyte 25m: #AlokNath must be banging his head on a shivling praying ki ab tweets bas karo! kal raat se mujhpar atyachar ho raha hai!
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2