Hero Eco unveils Kross
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Hero Eco on Friday launched its first range of bicycles in the Indian market under the brand name of Kross.
Group chairman Vijay Munjal said the new models were in the price range of Rs 2,500-6,000.
Hero Eco used to be Hero Cycles, Mangli unit. But in 2010, when the family business of Hero group of companies was divided, Mangli unit was re-named as Hero Eco.