Hero Eco unveils Kross
Hero Eco on Friday launched its first range of bicycles in the Indian market under the brand name of Kross.
Group chairman Vijay Munjal said the new models were in the price range of Rs 2,500-6,000.
Hero Eco used to be Hero Cycles, Mangli unit. But in 2010, when the family business of Hero group of companies was divided, Mangli unit was re-named as Hero Eco.
Friday's was the first launch by the company for Indian customers, though they continued exports, said Naveen Munjal, MD of the company, adding that the company was focusing more on fancy bicycles looking at the rising demand.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi