Hero Eco unveils Kross
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Hero Eco on Friday launched its first range of bicycles in the Indian market under the brand name of Kross.
Group chairman Vijay Munjal said the new models were in the price range of Rs 2,500-6,000.
Hero Eco used to be Hero Cycles, Mangli unit. But in 2010, when the family business of Hero group of companies was divided, Mangli unit was re-named as Hero Eco.
Friday's was the first launch by the company for Indian customers, though they continued exports, said Naveen Munjal, MD of the company, adding that the company was focusing more on fancy bicycles looking at the rising demand.