Hero Eco unveils Kross
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Hero Eco on Friday launched its first range of bicycles in the Indian market under the brand name of Kross.
Group chairman Vijay Munjal said the new models were in the price range of Rs 2,500-6,000.
Hero Eco used to be Hero Cycles, Mangli unit. But in 2010, when the family business of Hero group of companies was divided, Mangli unit was re-named as Hero Eco.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within