Hero Eco unveils Kross
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Hero Eco on Friday launched its first range of bicycles in the Indian market under the brand name of Kross.
Group chairman Vijay Munjal said the new models were in the price range of Rs 2,500-6,000.
Hero Eco used to be Hero Cycles, Mangli unit. But in 2010, when the family business of Hero group of companies was divided, Mangli unit was re-named as Hero Eco.
Friday's was the first launch by the company for Indian customers, though they continued exports, said Naveen Munjal, MD of the company, adding that the company was focusing more on fancy bicycles looking at the rising demand.