Heropanti finds its heroine
- Udhampur attackers backed by ISI, says JK Police
- Militants attack police post in Udhampur; 2 SPOs injured
- Cong rejects Sushma Swaraj's defence as "tear-jerker" full of "holes"
- Pulwama encounter: Story of a student who turned terrorist
- Kerala press owner refuses to print student magazine featuring PM Modi in 'top 10 criminals' list
After a long wait, Tiger Shroff's heroine has been finalised. The female lead in Heropanti is to be played by a model-turned-actor Kriti Sanon. Confirming this, director Sabbir Khan states that the film will go on floors in February.
According to Khan, out of the many auditions that were held, Kriti was one of the initial choices. Now that she has been confirmed, the unit will begin shooting with her once she wraps up her debut Telugu film with Mahesh Babu which is currently on in Goa. The untitled film is directed by Sukumar. When queried which film would release first, Khan said, 'we shall have to wait and watch'.
The reason for zeroing in on Kriti, Khan says, is because they wanted a girl from the North. Kriti is based in Delhi and has a very distinct personality.
Most of the first schedule will comprise action scenes to be canned on Tiger who has been undergoing rigorous training for the past few months. It is to be held in Mumbai for which an action director from abroad is yet to be finalised. This will be followed by another schedule to be held up North in March. The director plans to release the film by end of the year.
Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala, it has music by Sajid-Wajid. Of the six songs, two have already been recorded. Dialogues are by Sanjiv Dutta and lyrics by Kausar Munir. l