Heropanti to release on Valentine's Day 2014
- Centre slashes petrol, diesel prices by Rs 2; Delhi rates go up due to VAT
- PM Modi launches Skill India, says war against poverty will be won
- Indian Army says drone shot down by Pak not its
- CBI arrests Karnataka Congress MLA Anil Lad in illegal mining case
- Swati Maliwal not even remotely connected to me: Kejriwal on DCW row
The year 2013 is turning out to be a landmark year for producer Sajid Nadiadwala. On April 6, 2013, Heropanti starring Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon goes on floor in Patiala. This is a significant date as almost two decades ago, Sajid's Judwaa starring Salman Khan started on the same day. Heropanti will release on Valentine's Day 2014.
A return to the classic genre of action-romance, Heropanti will have Sajid's wife Wardha and his mom giving the first clap for the film. There will be no traditional mahurat, as Sajid believes that he gets all the duas via the two women in his life who have been the bearers of good luck for him.
Excited about getting the film started, Sajid says, "I have always believed in giving breaks to deserving people. So far I have given breaks to many leading ladies and young directors. I have full faith in Tiger and his talent. This boy is going to redefine action and dance, the way Bollywood sees it. Working with newcomers has its own energies and I am looking forward to this shoot."