High court seeks details of JE deaths
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
The Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court on Tuesday sought details of death due to Japanese Encephalitis from the state government in eastern districts of the state. The order was passed by the bench of Justice Uma Nath Singh and Justice Virendra Kumar Dixit on a writ petition filed by local lawyer Ashok Pandey seeking direction to the chief minister for prosecution of the minister concerned. The court gave the state government a week's time to file the details of the last 10 years and fixed December 10 as the next date of hearing.