High Court slams Haryana over land transfer
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Sahara pleads SC to release Subrata Roy to borrow money for refunding investors
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
The High Court on Wednesday issued notices to the Haryana government, seeking an explanation on the disappearance of two girls, who had been part of the Apna Ghar shelter home. The Court, however, converted the contempt petition, filed by lawyer Utsav Bains, to a civil writ petition. Bains had held that the Haryana government had wilfully disobeyed court order, after two girls, who originally been at the Apna Ghar shelter, went missing from a Rohtak shelter home on Dec 10.