High fees, criteria top concerns
- Elections 2014 LIVE: 60 pc voting in Bengal till 1 pm; Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
Anup, an IT professional who was visiting Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School, sector 26 said, "The fee structures of most private schools are quite high. I want my daughter to go to a good school, but for a person like me who has fixed salary, it is difficult to manage. One time payment of admission fee can be afforded but the running expenses of uniforms and stationery become difficult."
He added that he had taken three days off from work to get his daughter enrolled in a good school.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18