- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Producer: Jesse Kennedy, Matthew Joynes, René Besson
Cast: Nicolas Cage, Sami Gayle, Danny Huston, Josh Lucas
Release Date:November 9
The story follows Will Montgomery (Nicolas Cage), a master thief who has been sent to prison for eight years for a bank robbery worth $10 million. Upon his release, he decides to leave his criminal past behind and rebuild his relationship with estranged daughter, Alison Loeb (Sami Gayle). Montgomery's former criminal cohorts and FBI agent Tim Harlend (Danny Huston), are convinced that the loot was hidden by Montgomery before he was sentenced. In order to get his share, former partner in crime, Vincent (Josh Lucas), kidnaps Alison and demands the loot as ransom.
Stolen is a story of a master thief who gets involved in a frantic search for his kidnapped daughter
Malin Akerman's hand-bag was stolen while filming for a scene in New Orleans.