Producer: Jesse Kennedy, Matthew Joynes, René Besson
Cast: Nicolas Cage, Sami Gayle, Danny Huston, Josh Lucas
Release Date:November 9
The story follows Will Montgomery (Nicolas Cage), a master thief who has been sent to prison for eight years for a bank robbery worth $10 million. Upon his release, he decides to leave his criminal past behind and rebuild his relationship with estranged daughter, Alison Loeb (Sami Gayle). Montgomery's former criminal cohorts and FBI agent Tim Harlend (Danny Huston), are convinced that the loot was hidden by Montgomery before he was sentenced. In order to get his share, former partner in crime, Vincent (Josh Lucas), kidnaps Alison and demands the loot as ransom.
Stolen is a story of a master thief who gets involved in a frantic search for his kidnapped daughter
Malin Akerman's hand-bag was stolen while filming for a scene in New Orleans.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties