Highlighted irregularities in Lavasa in 2010: Ex-Revenue secy
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
Former Maharashtra Revenue Secretary Ramesh Kumar said he had highlighted alleged irregularities about Lavasa Hill city project near Pune in a report in 2010.
According to him, Krishna Valley Development Corporation had leased out a sizable portion of government and gram panchayat land for Lavasa project on a lease for 30 years at Rs 3.28 lakh per year.
Besides, the company building the project had also bought land from about 100 tribals allegedly without following due procedure, Kumar said.
Asked whether he felt victimised since he was not given posting in the Maharashtra Administrative Tribunal after retirement, he said he would not like to comment on it.