HIL ropes in Airtel as associate sponsor
- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
The Hero Hockey India League has roped in telecom giants Bharti Airtel Limited as the associate sponsor for the event starting on Monday.
Chairman of Hero Hockey India League and Secretary General Hockey India Narinder Batra appreciated Airtel's association with Hero Hockey India League.
"We welcome Bharti Airtel for joining Hero Hockey India League and being part of this historical event. Their association will boost Indian hockey and will take the sport to a new level," he said.
In the inaugural season of the event, Jaypee Punjab Warriors will face Delhi Waveriders in the league-opener at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium here.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness