Hilal war to tie nuptial knot
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Chairman Jammu & Kashmir Peoples Political Party Engineer Hilal Ahmad War has decided to marry Razia Rehman who belongs to a lower middle class family of bemina.
Hilal War has rejected many high profile marriage proposals from Pakistan, Middle East and other places with the sole aim of marrying a destitute from Kashmir.
The Marriage is scheduled on 13th May 2012.
Veteran kashmiri leader and General secretary of Jammu and Kashmir Mahaz-e-Aazadi Kh. Muhammad Yousuf Gilkar while appreciating Hilal War said, "Leaders are future of nation. Their personal activities and life should be a good example for his nation. Their all message for nation. We must encourage such initiatives."