Hilal war to tie nuptial knot
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Chairman Jammu & Kashmir Peoples Political Party Engineer Hilal Ahmad War has decided to marry Razia Rehman who belongs to a lower middle class family of bemina.
Hilal War has rejected many high profile marriage proposals from Pakistan, Middle East and other places with the sole aim of marrying a destitute from Kashmir.
The Marriage is scheduled on 13th May 2012.
Veteran kashmiri leader and General secretary of Jammu and Kashmir Mahaz-e-Aazadi Kh. Muhammad Yousuf Gilkar while appreciating Hilal War said, "Leaders are future of nation. Their personal activities and life should be a good example for his nation. Their all message for nation. We must encourage such initiatives."