Hilal war to tie nuptial knot
- After meeting with India, Pakistan says Kashmir remains core issue
- Behind the chest thumping, India and Pak work through quieter channels to improve ties
- BJP seeks to corner govt over VVIP chopper scam, Ishrat Jahan case
- Rajya Sabha disrupted yet again over JNU row and Uttarakhand crisis
- PM Modi, Amit Shah decided RS list, Swamy made the cut with National Herald case
Chairman Jammu & Kashmir Peoples Political Party Engineer Hilal Ahmad War has decided to marry Razia Rehman who belongs to a lower middle class family of bemina.
Hilal War has rejected many high profile marriage proposals from Pakistan, Middle East and other places with the sole aim of marrying a destitute from Kashmir.
The Marriage is scheduled on 13th May 2012.
- Stories of greed and inability to see the big picture in election-time Bengal
- A neat separation of poverty estimates and entitlements won’t pass muster
- NDA has kept its promise to make local self-government more meaningful
- Delhi must not let commonsense with Beijing turn into a policy of self-denial with US
- Putin’s intervention has brought Russia back in a prominent role in Syria
- Relieve the president of the thankless task of putting his signature to the proclamation