Hilal war to tie nuptial knot
- FIR against SP leader Azam Khan over hate speech
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- How can Modi honour women if he canât mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Six election officials killed in Naxal attack; FIR filed against Azam Khan
Chairman Jammu & Kashmir Peoples Political Party Engineer Hilal Ahmad War has decided to marry Razia Rehman who belongs to a lower middle class family of bemina.
Hilal War has rejected many high profile marriage proposals from Pakistan, Middle East and other places with the sole aim of marrying a destitute from Kashmir.
The Marriage is scheduled on 13th May 2012.
Veteran kashmiri leader and General secretary of Jammu and Kashmir Mahaz-e-Aazadi Kh. Muhammad Yousuf Gilkar while appreciating Hilal War said, "Leaders are future of nation. Their personal activities and life should be a good example for his nation. Their all message for nation. We must encourage such initiatives."
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit