Hilal war to tie nuptial knot
- Gujarat ranked best Indian state for business by World Bank
- India hails text-based negotiations on UN Security Council reforms
- Bihar polls: Manjhi 'fully satisfied' with 20 seats, calls truce with Paswan
- Ranil Wickremesinghe visit: Can India and Sri Lanka build bridges over troubled waters?
- BJP up, JD(U) down: How Bihar seat sharing underlines the dynamics
Chairman Jammu & Kashmir Peoples Political Party Engineer Hilal Ahmad War has decided to marry Razia Rehman who belongs to a lower middle class family of bemina.
Hilal War has rejected many high profile marriage proposals from Pakistan, Middle East and other places with the sole aim of marrying a destitute from Kashmir.
The Marriage is scheduled on 13th May 2012.