Hilal war to tie nuptial knot
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Chairman Jammu & Kashmir Peoples Political Party Engineer Hilal Ahmad War has decided to marry Razia Rehman who belongs to a lower middle class family of bemina.
Hilal War has rejected many high profile marriage proposals from Pakistan, Middle East and other places with the sole aim of marrying a destitute from Kashmir.
The Marriage is scheduled on 13th May 2012.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might