Aishwarya Rai hosts amfAR gala, Hilary Swank, Sharon Stone celeb guests
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR field, Southee makes his IPL debut against CSK
Hollywood's A listers including Hilary Swank, Sharon Stone, singer Kesha attended the first ever Indian amfAR (The Foundation for AIDS Research) gala hosted by Bollywood's 'IT' couple Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek in Mumbai on Sunday (November 17). Aishwarya and Abhishek are Indian co-chairs of the fundraising organistaion.
American designer and Chairman of amfAR, Kenneth Cole was also present for the inaugural event.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked elegant in an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla creation.
While Hollywood beauties Hilary Swank, Sharon Stone and Kesha opted for black.
Hilary Swank stunned in a chic black shimmery floor-length black evening gown, with a standout bodice that resembled a feminine version of a chest plate.
'Basic Instinct' star Sharon Stone also flaunted her well-toned self in a one-shoulder black gown with a thigh high slit.
Kesha was hot in a LBD which showed off her toned legs.
Not to be outdone, Bollywood too turned up in their finest as they spent the night mingling with the Hollywood stars.
Veteran actress Dimple Kapadia, business woman Nita Ambani also dressed up in their best sari and suit respectively for the evening.
Actresses Nargis Fakhri, Sophie Choudhry, Shahzahn Padamsee, Lisa Haydon upped the glam quotient with their evening gowns.
Socialite Natasha Poonawala, designers Abu Jani –Sandeep Khosla, model Lisa Hayden and VJ Anusha Dandekar were some of the others that made up the starry night.
Designers Rohit Bal, Tarun Tahiliani, and Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla showcased their collections at the Gold Fashion Show, which was followed by a performance from Kesha.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'