Hillary Clinton is the people's choice for 2016 Prez bid: poll
- LIVE: Election Commission issues notice to AAP over clashes with BJP workers
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
- âMamata is hiring honesty from Maharashtra through Annaâ
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
At 66 percent favourable, Clinton is as high as she has ever been in terms of public perceptions.
She was about as well regarded earlier this year, with the numbers topping her most popular periods of the late 1990s.
The new data represent a clear turnaround from April 2008, when her just 44 per cent of Americans expressed favourable opinions, a low-point from that campaign.
The survey ignited intense new speculation about Clinton's future after she steps down as the nation's top diplomat early next year.
Clinton has said she wants to rest after four years heading the State Department, and visiting more than 100 countries, but key Democrats expect her to take a serious look at running for the White House.
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students