Hillary Clinton supporters launch 'Ready for Hillary' campaign
- Hunt on for Malaysian Airlines: Stolen passports, missing debris fuels fears of foul play
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Rs 25,000 cr: CAG sees biggest ever J&K land scam
- UP BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
NGP Software, which designed the Clinton campaign website in 2008, has been hired by the PAC, The Week said.
"We believe Hillary will see that 2016 is the right year, for the right woman for so many different reasons. The goal is to be as organised and ready as possible for Hillary at that time," it said.
"We will keep the numbers we want a secret for now, but we will spend all the time between now and then to ensure she is the strongest candidate when it comes to who is ready to who is the most organized both online and on the ground. Stay tuned for the official launch of ReadyforHillary.com in January 2013!," the group said on its Facebook Page.
The group yesterday unveiled its new logo.
After four years of successful stint at the State Department, Clinton is expected to hand over the baton of American diplomacy to Senator John Kerry next week.
Kerry's nomination is likely to be confirmed by the Senate by then.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress