Hillary invites Khurshid to US
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called up Foreign Minister Salman Khurshid Saturday and said she looked forward to working with him.
During the conversation, Khurshid conveyed his sympathies to the American people over the devastation caused by hurricane Sandy.
Clinton thanked Khurshid for India's leadership in securing US the Dialogue Partner status in IORARC and invited him to visit the US next year.
The State Department had on Thursday described Khurshid as a "valued partner" for furthering India-US relations.