Hillary invites Khurshid to US
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Manohar Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search operations
- Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as running mate
- Judith D'souza, Indian kidnapped in Kabul, rescued: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhagwant Mann interview: 'I just wanted to show system of draw of lots in Zero Hour'
- Toll climbs to 46, Rajnath visits Kashmir valley today
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called up Foreign Minister Salman Khurshid Saturday and said she looked forward to working with him.
During the conversation, Khurshid conveyed his sympathies to the American people over the devastation caused by hurricane Sandy.
Clinton thanked Khurshid for India's leadership in securing US the Dialogue Partner status in IORARC and invited him to visit the US next year.
- Article 370 was honoured in the breach and the autonomy promised to J&K has been chipped away from time to time
- Violence against Dalits is not something that began in past two years as the tenor of debate in Parliament
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own.
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first