Hillary invites Khurshid to US
- Yoga Day celebration at Rajpath sets two Guinness World Records
- Yoga not religious; an antidote to violence, conflict: Swaraj at UN
- Death toll climbs to 97 in Mumbai hooch tragedy, 2 women arrested
- 'Peepli Live' co-director, Mahmood Farooqui arrested on rape charges
- Lalit Modi invoked British royal names for UK travel papers
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called up Foreign Minister Salman Khurshid Saturday and said she looked forward to working with him.
During the conversation, Khurshid conveyed his sympathies to the American people over the devastation caused by hurricane Sandy.
Clinton thanked Khurshid for India's leadership in securing US the Dialogue Partner status in IORARC and invited him to visit the US next year.
The State Department had on Thursday described Khurshid as a "valued partner" for furthering India-US relations.