Hillary invites Khurshid to US
- Mali hostage crisis ends as security forces gun down militants; 27 killed
- Sheena Bora case: Peter charged with murder, criminal conspiracy
- Nitish Kumar sworn in as Bihar Chief Minister; Lalu's sons in Cabinet
- UP keeps its distance from Bihar: Why Mulayam, Akhilesh didn't attend Nitish swearing-in
- Madras HC stays cancellation of Greenpeace India registration
US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton called up Foreign Minister Salman Khurshid Saturday and said she looked forward to working with him.
During the conversation, Khurshid conveyed his sympathies to the American people over the devastation caused by hurricane Sandy.
Clinton thanked Khurshid for India's leadership in securing US the Dialogue Partner status in IORARC and invited him to visit the US next year.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say