Hilton at the decks
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS; Lok Sabha elections battle between two completely different ideologies, says Sonia Gandhi
- Elections 2014 Live: Advani hits out at Nitish Kumar, says he will be doomed for deserting NDA
The second edition of the annual fashion festival India Resort Fashion Week — to be held in Goa between November 28 and December 2 — will, in addition to the fashion show and fashion village, also feature a music festival. A number of international musicians will play alongside some Indian acts at the four-day festival.
While there are a number of recognisable names on the list, the most fascinating, perhaps, is Paris Hilton as a DJ. The socialite will be the last DJ to play a set on December 1. Earlier this year, Hilton made her debut as a DJ in Brazil but crowds didn't take too warmly to her tunes. Her second gig in Cannes wasn't successful either, so one wonders whether Goa will be any different. The rest of the musicians in the line-up, however, are well-established. Among them are Belgian brothers Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike; British composer, songwriter and producer Chicane; and German DJ Audiomatic. DJs Ma Faiza.
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign
- JERC approves sale of solar power at Rs 1.13 per unit