Hilton at the decks
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
The second edition of the annual fashion festival India Resort Fashion Week — to be held in Goa between November 28 and December 2 — will, in addition to the fashion show and fashion village, also feature a music festival. A number of international musicians will play alongside some Indian acts at the four-day festival.
While there are a number of recognisable names on the list, the most fascinating, perhaps, is Paris Hilton as a DJ. The socialite will be the last DJ to play a set on December 1. Earlier this year, Hilton made her debut as a DJ in Brazil but crowds didn't take too warmly to her tunes. Her second gig in Cannes wasn't successful either, so one wonders whether Goa will be any different. The rest of the musicians in the line-up, however, are well-established. Among them are Belgian brothers Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike; British composer, songwriter and producer Chicane; and German DJ Audiomatic. DJs Ma Faiza.