Hilton at the decks
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
The second edition of the annual fashion festival India Resort Fashion Week — to be held in Goa between November 28 and December 2 — will, in addition to the fashion show and fashion village, also feature a music festival. A number of international musicians will play alongside some Indian acts at the four-day festival.
While there are a number of recognisable names on the list, the most fascinating, perhaps, is Paris Hilton as a DJ. The socialite will be the last DJ to play a set on December 1. Earlier this year, Hilton made her debut as a DJ in Brazil but crowds didn't take too warmly to her tunes. Her second gig in Cannes wasn't successful either, so one wonders whether Goa will be any different. The rest of the musicians in the line-up, however, are well-established. Among them are Belgian brothers Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike; British composer, songwriter and producer Chicane; and German DJ Audiomatic. DJs Ma Faiza.
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2
- Rohith’s despair speaks of the collective failure of the teaching community
- Mehbooba Mufti has held out CBMs for the BJP-PDP coalition
- What if we cannot poke a little innocent fun at one another
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar