Hindu doctor, govt official shot dead in Pak
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
A well-known Hindu doctor and a senior government official were gunned down in two separate attacks in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan Thursday, police said.
Doctor Lakshmi Chand was on his way home when two armed men riding a motorcycle fired at him at Hindu Mohalla in Mastung town.
He died instantly, police said. The attackers fled from the spot after the shooting.
In the second incident, unidentified gunmen killed Yasir Arafat, official of Civil Aviation Authority, in Panjgur.