Hindu outfit up in arms against rocker Bob Geldof for his 'best drugs from Goa' remark
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
His statements about Goa and India have hurt the national sentiments as this is defaming India at an international level and a national insult," the letter reads.
"We respect Irish culture and its co-relation with India. We have common fighting spirit against those who wants to rule us and try to destroy our culture. We are informing this to you as your citizen and a public figure is defaming the image of a nation and no true Indian will take it lightly," it further said.
You must inform your Nationals visiting India in future to respect our glory and sentiments as we are respecting yours, it added.