Hinduja co to float JV with French co
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- India does not need a govt that makes Hindus fight Muslims: Rahul
- Giriraj Singh defiant despite FIR, says he stands by his 'Modi critics must go to Pak' remarks
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Uma Bharti says Robert Vadra will be in jail if NDA comes to power
Defiance Technologies, a Hinduja Group company, has entered into a pact with France-based AUSY Group to set up a JV to address defence offset requirements in India. AUSY is a leading company specialising in high technology and engineering.
The joint venture has to be approved by the Defence Offset Facilitation Agency (DOFA) established by the union ministry of defence. With this, AUSY will be able to address the new offset defence contract from its European customers towards India.
Defiance Technologies' alliance with AUSY will allow AUSY to be listed in the offset defence supplier list. This listing will not just provide a competitive differentiator but also authorise customers to include AUSY in their road map as a trusted supplier in India.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota