Hindustan FC start with win
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Football Club defeated New Delhi Heroes 5-2 in Group A preliminary league match on the opening day of the DSA Senior Division Open League on Tuesday.
Nigerian Kuka (23rd and 28th) and Mahender Kumar (44th and 52nd) each struck twice while Jitender (66th minute) found the target once for Hindustan. Nigerian recruit Hafiz scored for New Delhi Heroes in the 62nd and 77th minutes at the DDA Netaji Subhash Sports Complex, Jasola.
In another match at CWG Sports Complex, Akshardham, Ahbab Football Club scored a solitary goal victory over spirited Shimla Youngs. The match-winning goal came in 15th minute when Nigerian Festus converted a penalty-kick awarded following handling of the ball by defender Digvijay Singh inside the box.
In another match of Group A at CWG Complex, newly promoted Goodwill FC came from behind to held formidable Garhwal Heroes FC to a 1-1 draw. Garhwal Heroes took 1-0 lead in the 53rd minute through striker Kamal Rawat who nicely headed home off a cross from Nitesh Chikkara. Goodwill restored parity through Balbir in 85th minute.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer