History-sheeter killed in Antop Hill
- National Herald case: Supreme Court orders Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to face trial
- 26/11 Mumbai attackers were getting directions from control room in Karachi, admits Headley
- Anti-India acts cannot be tolerated, say Rajnath, Smriti on JNU row
- 26/11 deposition: Sparks fly after Headley repeats Ishrat-LeT link
- Gravitational waves: A leap towards theory of everything
History-sheeter John Fernandes (28) was stabbed to death in Antop Hill by four men on Monday afternoon.
Wadala TT Police said Fernandes had been externed from the city more than once. He was accosted and killed in a slum at around 1 pm. He was repeatedly stabbed in the chest and abdomen.
Fernandes was rushed to Sion Hospital, where he was declared dead on arrival.
"He has a history of supplying stolen electricity and water to slum-dwellers. We suspect the rival Bondwala gang, involved in similar thefts in the same area, to be behind the murder," said a police officer.