Hitler was vegetarian: Fuhrer's food taster
- Rafale deal is good, but bigger challenges for IAF remain
- Washington mall shooting: Lone gunman kills 4 in Cascade Mall, Burlington
- Uri attack could be reaction to 'atrocities' in Kashmir: Pak PM Nawaz Sharif
- No joint military exercise with Pakistan in PoK, Russia clarifies
His table manners also came under scrutiny. In a secret diary, one German soldier wrote: "Hitler eats rapidly, mechanically. He abstractedly bites his fingernails, he runs
his index finger back and forth under his nose, and his table manners are little short of shocking".
Hitler spent 800 days at the Wolf's Lair between 1941 and November 1944, when he abandoned it as the Russians approached.
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.
- Describing soldiers who died in Uri as martyrs does them a disservice
- Claiming Shahabuddin is irrelevant in Nitish Kumar’s Bihar sidesteps the truth
- Pakistan and India must get together to isolate the Kashmir issue
- GST is reform long delayed, but there may be good reason not to hurry it through now