Hitler was vegetarian: Fuhrer's food taster
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
His table manners also came under scrutiny. In a secret diary, one German soldier wrote: "Hitler eats rapidly, mechanically. He abstractedly bites his fingernails, he runs
his index finger back and forth under his nose, and his table manners are little short of shocking".
Hitler spent 800 days at the Wolf's Lair between 1941 and November 1944, when he abandoned it as the Russians approached.