HIV cases dip in Pune city, detection rate up in Pimpri
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
A series of programmes have been organised on December 1, including a rally by college students and others and will commence from Goodluck Chowk at Deccan Gymkhana. More than 50 dispensaries of PMC and hospital staff will participate in programmes to create awareness about HIV prevention.
Apart from conducting exhibitions and displaying posters at various civic hospitals from December 1-15, street plays and a counselling session will be held Yerawada Central Prison.