HIV cases dip in Pune city, detection rate up in Pimpri
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark, say it reflects 'intolerant mindset'
- I skipped rally because I was misled: Anna Hazare
- Goa court grants permission to Tarun Tejpal to meet his ailing mother
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
A series of programmes have been organised on December 1, including a rally by college students and others and will commence from Goodluck Chowk at Deccan Gymkhana. More than 50 dispensaries of PMC and hospital staff will participate in programmes to create awareness about HIV prevention.
Apart from conducting exhibitions and displaying posters at various civic hospitals from December 1-15, street plays and a counselling session will be held Yerawada Central Prison.