HJC suffering from INLD phobia: Ajay Chautala
- Mulayam Singh Yadav questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- Jet flight out of contact for 30 mins, causes panic, 2 pilots grounded
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP sacks Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra
The HJC was suffering from INLD phobia, INLD INLD general secretary Ajay Chautala said on Thursday. In a statement, while accusing both the HJC and Congress of having entered into an "under-cover alliance" during the Lok Sabha bypolls in Hisar, Chautala claimed Congress had helped HJC in ensuring their victory. "The way HJC is issuing statements against INLD, it shows that HJC has admitted the fact that INLD is coming to power in Haryana. It is a known fact that how Congress helped HJC during the Lok Sabha bypolls in Hisar and the kind of political matchfixing both Congress and HJC had in the past," he added.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi