HJC suffering from INLD phobia: Ajay Chautala
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
The HJC was suffering from INLD phobia, INLD INLD general secretary Ajay Chautala said on Thursday. In a statement, while accusing both the HJC and Congress of having entered into an "under-cover alliance" during the Lok Sabha bypolls in Hisar, Chautala claimed Congress had helped HJC in ensuring their victory. "The way HJC is issuing statements against INLD, it shows that HJC has admitted the fact that INLD is coming to power in Haryana. It is a known fact that how Congress helped HJC during the Lok Sabha bypolls in Hisar and the kind of political matchfixing both Congress and HJC had in the past," he added.