HJC suffering from INLD phobia: Ajay Chautala
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured in road accident in Jaipur; one dead
- Fadnavis rubbishes reports of flight delay, threatens to take legal action
- Madrasas to be de-recognised in Maharashtra; Congress calls the move unconstitutional
- Rs 526 crore for AAP govt publicity; Congress asks is it to purchase media
- Fearing action, 1400 primary teachers with fake degree resign in Bihar
The HJC was suffering from INLD phobia, INLD INLD general secretary Ajay Chautala said on Thursday. In a statement, while accusing both the HJC and Congress of having entered into an "under-cover alliance" during the Lok Sabha bypolls in Hisar, Chautala claimed Congress had helped HJC in ensuring their victory. "The way HJC is issuing statements against INLD, it shows that HJC has admitted the fact that INLD is coming to power in Haryana. It is a known fact that how Congress helped HJC during the Lok Sabha bypolls in Hisar and the kind of political matchfixing both Congress and HJC had in the past," he added.