HJC-BJP combine holds rally in Karnal, slams Hooda govt
- Will use recycled water for maintaining pitches, BCCI lawyer informs HC
- Supreme Court tells RBI on bad loans: You must act as a watchdog
- Maneka Gandhi wanted two reporters on blacklist, Govt said no such rule
- Drought crisis: Kejriwal praises PM Modi, offers to send water from Delhi
- Kerala temple fire: 5 office bearers of Puttingal Devi temple surrender
The HJC-BJP combine on Sunday held a major rally in Karnal district, targeting the Congress-led government in Haryana. Less than a month ago, both the parties had held a joint rally in Sirsa.
BJP national president Nitin Gadkari and Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj, shared stage with HJC chief Kuldeep Bishnoi. "We need to establish Ram Rajya in Haryana. To ensure this, the Congress should not get a single Lok Sabha seat in Haryana," Swaraj appealed to the gathering.
Launching a scathing attack on the government, the BJP leaders tagreted Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on the "deteriorating law and order situation" in Haryana. Referring to the spate of rape cases in the state, the leaders appealed to the electorate to bring a change in Haryana.
Incidentally, Hooda was also in Karnal on Sunday. He unveiled a statue of Pandit Chiranji Lal, father of Haryana Assembly Speaker Kuldeep Kuldeep Sharma, at a government college in Karnal.
- NIT Srinagar controversy underlines need to handle sensitive issues with agility
- The next leader Of the United Nations
- Is India a secular nation?
- Raja-Mandala: India, US and Artificial Intelligence
- US wants a stronger Indian military to deter, not provoke, conflict with China
- Bhagat Singh believed neither in religion nor violence