HJC-BJP combine holds rally in Karnal, slams Hooda govt
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
The HJC-BJP combine on Sunday held a major rally in Karnal district, targeting the Congress-led government in Haryana. Less than a month ago, both the parties had held a joint rally in Sirsa.
BJP national president Nitin Gadkari and Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj, shared stage with HJC chief Kuldeep Bishnoi. "We need to establish Ram Rajya in Haryana. To ensure this, the Congress should not get a single Lok Sabha seat in Haryana," Swaraj appealed to the gathering.
Launching a scathing attack on the government, the BJP leaders tagreted Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on the "deteriorating law and order situation" in Haryana. Referring to the spate of rape cases in the state, the leaders appealed to the electorate to bring a change in Haryana.
Incidentally, Hooda was also in Karnal on Sunday. He unveiled a statue of Pandit Chiranji Lal, father of Haryana Assembly Speaker Kuldeep Kuldeep Sharma, at a government college in Karnal.
- Does Masood's 'protective custody' reflect Pak army's new policy?
- Are we, the people of India, being used by terror?
- New political generation wants democratic socialism, and also economic security
- The Union budget needs to incentivise savings to rescue public sector banks.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph