HJC-BJP combine holds rally in Karnal, slams Hooda govt
- Malaysian airlines might have disintegrated mid-air
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
The HJC-BJP combine on Sunday held a major rally in Karnal district, targeting the Congress-led government in Haryana. Less than a month ago, both the parties had held a joint rally in Sirsa.
BJP national president Nitin Gadkari and Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj, shared stage with HJC chief Kuldeep Bishnoi. "We need to establish Ram Rajya in Haryana. To ensure this, the Congress should not get a single Lok Sabha seat in Haryana," Swaraj appealed to the gathering.
Launching a scathing attack on the government, the BJP leaders tagreted Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on the "deteriorating law and order situation" in Haryana. Referring to the spate of rape cases in the state, the leaders appealed to the electorate to bring a change in Haryana.
Incidentally, Hooda was also in Karnal on Sunday. He unveiled a statue of Pandit Chiranji Lal, father of Haryana Assembly Speaker Kuldeep Kuldeep Sharma, at a government college in Karnal.
After their visit in Karnal, Swaraj and Gadkari went to Sonepat and participated in a farmers' agitation against land acquisition.